Careers At VMCH
Job no: 495911
Work type: Full time
Categories: Healthcare & Nursing, Aged Care, Disability Services
- Fulltime, permanent position available in Wantirna
- Make a real difference with your team
- Excellent Not for Profit Salary Packaging Benefits
About the role:
As the Physiotherapist Coordinator, you will coordinate a small team of Physiotherapists, Massage Therapists and an Exercise Physiologist to ensure service excellence to our VMCH community aged care and disability clients.
You will deliver for the effective leadership and management of the team and provide ongoing coaching and training along with the smooth management of the various systems and functions to ensure compliance and client outcomes.
You will also have your own clinical caseload providing Physiotherapy services in clients homes and in the community.
You will have:
Overall you would be passionate about building and maintaining rapport with aged care and disability clients to implement programs for their best well-being.
Key knowledge and experience you would need to fulfil this role would include:
• Experience in high-quality person-centred Physiotherapy service delivery with a diverse client group, including assessment and development of comprehensive treatment plans, equipment prescription and report writing;
• Demonstrated skills and experience in utilising standardised assessment tools and outcome measures;
• Knowledge of the ageing process and subsequent conditions associated with ageing;
• Knowledge of complex conditions that may impact people with disability and their carers;
• A general understanding of funding streams such as CHSP, HCP NDIS would be desirable;
• A Tertiary Physiotherapy qualification with current AHPRA registration.
For more information please contact Jo-Ann Petersen (Senior Manager of Allied Health, Community and Disability Services) on phone : 1300 919 850.
Here at VMCH, our services are as diverse as the people we support.
Our values underpin the work we do. As a Catholic not for profit organisation, compassion, respect and inclusion aren’t just words to us, they guide us in everything we do.
While we’ve been around for over a century, we’re always moving forward. We stay true to who we are by supporting people and families to live their best lives; providing a place to call home and spaces to learn and grow.
As an employee of VMCH, you will be provided with ongoing professional development and career pathways, a positive & supportive workplace culture and excellent salary packaging benefits. Join the team making a difference to the lives of older Australians, people with disability, families and carers.
To work at VMCH, you will be required to supply proof of Australian work rights, an Australian Criminal History Check and Victorian Employee Working With Children Check.
You may also be required to supply an International Police Check.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time