Careers At VMCH
Job no: 496458
Work type: Full time
Categories: Administration/Office Support, Disability Services
- Full time positions based close to home in Wantirna
- Great culture with fun, friendly team and supportive management
- Excellent Not-For-Profit Salary Packaging Benefits
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Staffing and Allocations Officer will coordinate the appropriate rostering of staff to various Disability programs to meet the care requirements of clients, as well as contribute to the improvement of rostering in response to new systems and structures aligned to NDIS. Working in a fast paced environment, this position is also responsible for assisting Support Workers with client queries or shift instructions, the maintenance of up to date staff availability and accurately recording data into the client management system.
- Proven experience in rostering and using rostering software systems
- High level interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- Commitment to providing high quality customer service
- Working with Children Check
- Previous experience in disability services and knowledge of the NDIS is highly desirable.
Villa Maria Catholic Homes (VMCH) are a Catholic not-for-profit organisation, providing services to 7,600 people across Victoria. Our services include affordable housing options, residential aged care, retirement living, community and disability services and specialist education.
As an employee of VMCH you will be provided with ongoing professional development and career pathways, a positive & supportive workplace culture and excellent salary packaging benefits. Join the team making a difference to the lives of older Australians, people with disabilities, families and carers.
If you meet the above criteria and are passionate about making a positive difference in people’s lives, we would love to hear from you!
Applications Close: Wednesday 26th April at 11.30pm
To work at VMCH, you will be required to supply proof of work rights and an Australian Criminal History Check. You may also be required to supply an International Police Check and a Victorian Employee Working With Children Check.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time