Careers At VMCH
NDIS Support Coordinator in Wantirna
Job no: 497931
Work type: Full time
Categories: Disability Services
• Full-time, fixed-term role (12 months) in Wantirna
• Help us to change the lives of our Clients
• Excellent Not for Profit salary packaging benefits
About the role
We are looking for a person-oriented NDIS Support Coordinator to join our passionate team in Wantirna.
If you have a strong understanding of the NDIS and you want to support participants to pursue a range of activities to achieve the goals set out in their NDIS plans, send us your application!
It is a full-time job and it is a perfect opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference!
- Applying person-centred approach to our Clients and assisting them to achieve greater independence and achievement of their goals
- Providing a range of support options and creative solutions for Clients to meet their NDIS goals
- Supporting individuals to map out their NDIS budget including providing provisions for service delivery, and NDIS reviews
- Ensuring that individuals are treated with respect and in a manner that enhances their personal dignity and rights at all times
- Working with external service providers and suppliers to support best outcomes for our Clients.
- Experience in working with people living with a disability
- Demonstrated knowledge of the NDIS and what it means for customers and organisations
- Ability to establish and maintain positive professional relationships with a variety of key stakeholders
- Great communication skills and passion for working with people from different backgrounds
- The flexibility of hours will be required to be responsive to customer needs
- Current driver’s license.
- Tertiary qualification in Health or related field
- Previous experience as a NDIS Support Coordinator.
Here at VMCH, our services are as diverse as the people we support.
Our values underpin the work we do. As a Catholic not for profit organisation, compassion, respect and inclusion aren’t just words to us, they guide us in everything we do.
While we’ve been around for over a century, we’re always moving forward. We stay true to who we are by supporting people and families to live their best lives; providing a place to call home and spaces to learn and grow.
Our professional and compassionate teams are with you on your life journey; helping you with a wide range of support from specialist education, disability services, affordable homes, residential aged care, retirement living and at-home aged care.
As an employee of VMCH, you will be provided with ongoing professional development and career pathways, positive & supportive workplace culture and excellent salary packaging benefits. Join the team making a difference!
To work at VMCH, you will be required to supply proof of work rights, an Australian Criminal History Check and Victorian Employee Working with Children Check.
You may also be required to supply an International Police Check
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time