Careers At VMCH
Physiotherapist in Wantirna
Job no: 498126
Work type: Full time
Categories: Aged Care, Disability Services
• Permanent, full-time or part-time position available in Wantirna - no weekend work required
• Be part of the supportive and professional Allied Health Team
• Excellent Not for Profit salary packaging benefits
About the role
At VMCH we work hard to ensure every Client achieves an optimal outcome and the best support. By joining our team as a Physiotherapist you will have a real impact on the development of our Clients independence and improvement of their lives.
In this role you will:
- Have an opportunity to work with various clients – you will provide support to young and adults with disabilities and older people
- Become the part of multidisciplinary Allied Health Team which will give you the opportunity to exchange your knowledge and learn from others. We believe in and apply team collaboration on a daily basis!
- Have the opportunity to learn something new every day
- Have a real impact on the improvement of our Clients’ lives
- Flexibility to schedule your own work around your family or commitments (no weekend work required)
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing high quality, person-centred physiotherapy services to our Clients and assisting them to improve the quality of their life
- Assessing and developing goal-orientated treatment and care plans for Clients working collaboratively with a multidisciplinary Allied Health Team
- Providing current Physiotherapy resources, education, advice and information to clients, families and team members.
- A desire to assist others to remain physically active and ensure they have choice and flexibility in their life
- A Tertiary Physiotherapy qualification with current AHPRA registration
- Experience in delivery of assessment and development of comprehensive treatment plans, equipment prescription and report writing
- Passion for ongoing learning and progression
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with clients, co-workers & other health professionals
- Current driver’s licence.
For more information please contact Jo-Ann Petersen (Senior Manager of Allied Health, Community and Disability Services) on phone: 1300 919 850
Here at VMCH, our services are as diverse as the people we support.
Our values underpin the work we do. As a Catholic not for profit organisation, compassion, respect and inclusion aren’t just words to us, they guide us in everything we do.
While we’ve been around for over a century, we’re always moving forward. We stay true to who we are by supporting people and families to live their best lives; providing a place to call home and spaces to learn and grow.
Our professional and compassionate teams are with you on your life journey; helping you with a wide range of support from specialist education, disability services, affordable homes, residential aged care, retirement living and at-home aged care.
As an employee of VMCH, you will be provided with ongoing professional development and career pathways, positive & supportive workplace culture and excellent salary packaging benefits. Join the team making a difference!
To work at VMCH, you will be required to supply proof of work rights and an Australian Criminal History Check.
You may also be required to supply an International Police Check and Victorian Employee Working With Children Check.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time