Careers At VMCH
Job no: 498173
Work type: Full time
Location: East Melbourne
Categories: Healthcare & Nursing, Aged Care
- Full time position based in East Melbourne, two minutes from Parliament Station
- Great culture with fun, friendly team and supportive environment
- Excellent Not-For-Profit Salary Packaging Benefits
About the role
Reporting directly to the Quality and Clinical Manager, the Coordinator will work with the operational teams to ensure the effectiveness of the VMCH Quality Management System across the business. This position is responsible for supporting VMCH Governance by: monitoring quality of care and service systems through audits and data analysis, collating and analysing quality of care indicators and identifying and reporting regulatory compliance risk and gaps related to area's of responsibility. In addition, the Quality Coordinator will promote a culture where continuous improvement and quality is highly valued, by leading an outcomes-based approach.
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience working in quality or management within a service context
- Ability to apply up-to date knowledge in regard to aged or disability care and in relation to reforms occurring within the sector
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively and compassionately
- Current Drivers Licence
Villa Maria Catholic Homes (VMCH) are a Catholic not-for-profit organisation, providing services to 7,600 people across Victoria. Our services include affordable housing options, residential aged care, retirement living, community and disability services and specialist education.
As an employee of VMCH you will be provided with ongoing professional development and career pathways, a positive & supportive workplace culture and excellent salary packaging benefits. Join the team making a difference to the lives of older Australians, people with disabilities, families and carers.
If you meet the above criteria and are passionate about making a positive difference in people’s lives, we would love to hear from you!
To work at VMCH, you will be required to supply proof of work rights and an Australian Criminal History Check. You may also be required to supply an International Police Check and a Victorian Employee Working With Children Check.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time