Careers At VMCH
Roster Coordinator - Shepparton/Wangaratta
Job no: 498280
Work type: Part time
Categories: Aged Care
- Part-Time Position | Work from either Shepparton or Wangaratta
- Great culture with fun, friendly team and supportive management
- Excellent Not-For-Profit Salary Packaging Benefits
About the role:
The Rostering Coordinator will coordinate the appropriate rostering of staff to various VMCH clients in the community with consideration to client preferences, support workers and their locations and availability. Working in a fast paced environment, this position is also responsible for assisting Support Workers with client queries or shift instructions, the maintenance of up to date staff availability and accurately recording data into the client management system.
To be successful you will have:
- Proven experience in rostering and using rostering software systems
- High level interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds
- Commitment to providing high quality customer service
- Working with Children Check
- Previous experience in Aged & Community Care is highly desirable
- Experience in the use of Centrelink software
Villa Maria Catholic Homes (VMCH) are a Catholic not-for-profit organisation, providing services to 7,600 people across Victoria. Our services include affordable housing options, residential aged care, retirement living, community and disability services and specialist education.
As an employee of VMCH you will be provided with ongoing professional development and career pathways, a positive & supportive workplace culture and excellent salary packaging benefits. Join the team making a difference to the lives of older Australians, people with disabilities, families and carers.
If you meet the above criteria and are passionate about making a positive difference in people’s lives, we would love to hear from you!
To work at VMCH, you will be required to supply proof of work rights and an Australian Criminal History Check. You may also be required to supply an International Police Check and a Victorian Employee Working With Children Check.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time