Careers At VMCH
Community Support Assistant - Cobram/Yarrawonga
Job no: 498295
Work type: Casual
Categories: Aged Care
- Hourly rate $28.37 - $31.57, including 25% casual loading
- Shifts close to home with flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- Excellent not-for-profit salary packaging benefits, free uniforms and paid km's
About the role
As a Community Support Assistant (CSA) you will provide support to aged clients in their own homes. These rewarding roles assist clients with services including:
- Home care and domestic assistance
- Personal care
- Meal preparation
- Respite, social support, and companionship
- Transport, shopping, and running errands
Shift times and lengths vary depending on client requirements.
Hourly rate $28.37 - $31.57, including 25% casual loading (dependent on qualifications & experience).
To be successful you will have:
- Minimum Cert III in Aged Care, Individual Support or Home Care
- Current First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003)
- Current CPR Certificate (HLTAID001)
- Valid Drivers Licence
- National Police Check
- Your own vehicle with fully comprehensive insurance
Villa Maria Catholic Homes (VMCH) are a Catholic not-for-profit organisation, providing services to 7,600 people across Victoria. Our services include affordable housing options, residential aged care, retirement living, community and disability services and specialist education.
As an employee of VMCH you will be provided with ongoing professional development and career pathways, a positive & supportive workplace culture and excellent salary packaging benefits. Join the team making a difference to the lives of older Australians, people with disabilities, families and carers.
To work at VMCH, you will be required to supply proof of work rights and an Australian Criminal History Check. You may also be required to supply an International Police Check.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time