Careers At VMCH
Job no: 498433
Work type: Full time
Categories: Aged Care
- Full time position based close to home in Wantirna
- Great culture with fun, friendly team and supportive environment
- Excellent Not-For-Profit Salary Packaging Benefits
About the role
As a Case Manager with VMCH, you will be responsible for ensuring a consistent, high quality approach to service delivery, applying consumer directed care principles, determining eligibility, undertaking comprehensive assessments and determining resources required within our Aged Care Service. The Case Managers also provide advice to carers and clients to empower them to be able to exercise choice in self-management and coordination of their care plans and provide information and advice about available service options.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience as a Case Manager including assessment and development of care plans, setting and management of consumer budgets and provision of case management to consumers with complex needs
- Understanding of Aged Care Reforms and implications for the organisation and consumers
- Familiarity with community aged care services and referral pathways
- Current Victorian Driver’s Licence
Villa Maria Catholic Homes (VMCH) are a Catholic not-for-profit organisation, providing services to 7,600 people across Victoria. Our services include affordable housing options, residential aged care, retirement living, community and disability services and specialist education.
As an employee of VMCH you will be provided with ongoing professional development and career pathways, a positive & supportive workplace culture and excellent salary packaging benefits. Join the team making a difference to the lives of older Australians, people with disabilities, families and carers.
If you meet the above criteria and are passionate about making a positive difference in people’s lives, we would love to hear from you!
To work at VMCH, you will be required to supply proof of work rights and an Australian Criminal History Check. You may also be required to supply an International Police Check and a Victorian Employee Working With Children Check.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time