Careers At VMCH
ACFI/ Clinical Support Registered Nurse (Part time)
Job no: 498577
Work type: Part time
Location: Various Locations
Categories: Aged Care
- Part time ongoing position, 3 days per week
- Positions available in various locations
- Not for Profit - Excellent salary packaging benefits
About the role:
As the ACFI/Clinical Support RN assigned to a specific Home, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end ACFI process to ensure timely and accurate submission of all ACFI packs. You will also provide clinical support to the Care Manager of the relevant home.
- Accountability and responsibility for managing the timely and accurate completion of resident assessments, care plans, and completion and submission of AFCI packs to maximise ACFI revenue for the Home.
- Leading and guiding RNs and Care staff to develop their knowledge and engagement, improve their understanding of ACFI documentation requirements and develop their ability to identify potential uplifts;
- Ensure all clinical documentation supports ACFI claims and validation;
- To check and ensure all Medicare claims are submitted in a timely manner;
- To engage and educate staff regarding ACFI and quality clinical documentation;
- AHPRA Nursing registration as a Registered Nurse;
- Knowledge and understanding of the Aged Care Funding Instrument and legislation;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and a strong ethos of client service and team development;
- Currency of Evidence Based Clinical Practice
- Management or clinical experience in Aged Care setting (desirable).
Here at VMCH, our services are as diverse as the people we support.
Our values underpin the work we do. As a Catholic not for profit organisation, compassion, respect and inclusion aren’t just words to us, they guide us in everything we do.
While we’ve been around for over a century, we’re always moving forward. We stay true to who we are by supporting people and families to live their best lives; providing a place to call home and spaces to learn and grow.
As an employee of VMCH you will be provided with ongoing professional development and career pathways, a positive & supportive workplace culture and excellent salary packaging benefits. Join the team making a difference to the lives of older Australians, people with disability, families and carers.
To work at VMCH, you will be required to supply proof of Australian work rights, an Australian Criminal History Check and Victorian Employee Working With Children Check.
You may also be required to supply an International Police Check.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time