Careers At VMCH
Community Support Assistant - Seymour
Job no: 498846
Work type: Casual
Location: Various Locations
Categories: Aged Care
- $28.37 - $31.57 per hour, including 25% casual loading
- Seymour location with flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle
- Enjoy salary packaging benefits, free uniforms and paid km's
About the role
As a Community Support Assistant (CSA) you will provide support to aged clients in their own homes. These rewarding roles assist clients with services including:
- Personal and domestic assistance
- Prepare meals
- Respite, social support and companionship
- Transport, shopping, and running errands
- Monitor behaviour and characteristic changes
- Identify potential and actual risks to client and report as appropriate
Shift times and lengths vary depending on client requirements.
Skills, experience & requirements
- Minimum Certificate III in Aged Care or similar qualification
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate (HLTAID001 & HLTAID003)
- National and International Police Checks where applicable
- Drivers Licence and fully registered vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Current Working with Children Check
- Experience and/or interest in working with Aged Care clients
As an employee of VMCH you will be provided with ongoing personal and professional development, career pathways opportunities, a positive and supportive workplace culture and excellent salary packaging benefits.
VMCH are a Catholic not-for-profit organisation, providing services including affordable housing, residential aged care, retirement living, community and disability services and specialist education to 7,600 people across Victoria. We operate in over 50 locations, have 2,600+ employees and over 600 volunteers maintaining our 24/7 service to vulnerable people across Victoria.
If you meet the above criteria and are passionate about making a positive difference in people’s lives, we would love to hear from you!
To work at VMCH, you will be required to supply proof of work rights, an Australian Criminal History Check and a Victorian Employee Working with Children Check. You may also be required to supply an International Police Check.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time