Careers At VMCH
Job no: 498893
Work type: Full time
Location: East Melbourne
Categories: Administration/Office Support
- Full time position based in East Melbourne, two minutes from Parliament Station
- Great culture with fun, friendly team and supportive environment
- Excellent Not for Profit salary packaging benefits
About the role
We are looking for a flexible, mature minded professional able to operate at a high level to join the VMCH team as an Executive Assistant, providing key support to the CEO and Board. Your duties will include delivering on all traditional EA responsibilities including diary management and travel arrangements, scheduling and all aspects of meeting support as well as assisting the CEO to develop and deliver on strategic initiatives, achieved by research, coordination of projects and creation of reports.
Working autonomously, this role will require flexibility, patience, initiative and a strong can-do attitude.
- Extensive experience as an Executive Assistant for a large organisation, preferably a not for profit
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the capability to build strong relationships with staff at all levels
- Ability to efficiently plan and organise to manage varied and conflicting demands
- High level communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency using various software programs, particularly Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to manage confidential and sensitive information with discretion
VMCH are a Catholic not-for-profit organisation, providing services to 7,600 people across Victoria. Our services include affordable housing options, residential aged care, retirement living, community and disability services and specialist education.
As an employee of VMCH you will be provided with ongoing professional development and career pathways, a positive & supportive workplace culture and excellent salary packaging benefits. Join the team making a difference to the lives of older Australians, people with disabilities, families and carers.
If you meet the above criteria and are passionate about making a positive difference in people’s lives, we would love to hear from you!
To work at VMCH, you will be required to supply proof of work rights and an Australian Criminal History Check. You may also be required to supply an International Police Check and a Victorian Employee Working With Children Check.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time