Careers At VMCH
HR Operations Administrator
Job no: 498924
Work type: Full time
Location: East Melbourne
Categories: Human Resources & Payroll
- Full time position based in East Melbourne, two minutes from Parliament Station
- Great culture with fun, friendly team and supportive environment
- Excellent Not for Profit salary packaging benefits
About the role
As the HR Administrator, you will provide first level service and support to all areas of Human Resources and employment matters.
- Respond to hiring managers enquiries in relation to VMCH policies, procedures and relevant industrial instruments
- Support the back-end HR processes, ensuring a consistent approach is taken which meets compliance requirements
- Support the HR Business Partners with employee exit processes, including exit interviews
- Preparation of employment contracts and change of arrangements, ensuring alignment to relevant industrial instruments
Skills & experience
- Qualification in Human Resources and/or an equivalent level of knowledge
- Sound IT (including MS Office) and administrative skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise and work in a high volume area with the ability to co-ordinate multiple tasks concurrently
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to act with discretion and handle confidential information
As an employee of VMCH you will be provided with ongoing personal and professional development, career pathways opportunities, a positive and supportive workplace culture and excellent salary packaging benefits.
VMCH are a Catholic not-for-profit organisation, providing services including affordable housing, residential aged care, retirement living, community and disability services and specialist education to 7,600 people across Victoria. We operate in over 50 locations, have 2,600+ employees and over 600 volunteers maintaining our 24/7 service to vulnerable people across Victoria.
If you meet the above criteria and are passionate about making a positive difference in people’s lives, we would love to hear from you!
To work at VMCH, you will be required to supply proof of work rights, an Australian Criminal History Check and a Victorian Employee Working with Children Check. You may also be required to supply an International Police Check.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time