Careers At VMCH
Regional Manager Accommodation East
Job no: 499086
Work type: Full time
Categories: Community Services, Aged Care, Disability Services
- Provide high-level operational leadership of community services across the Metropolitan East region
- Oversee specialist disability supported and short term respite accommodation houses
- Excellent Not for Profit Salary Packaging Benefits
About the role:
- Manage all aspects of the specialist disability supported and short term/ respite accommodation services.
- Drive and implement the delivery of strategic and operational business plans.
- Liaise with the Senior Manager Accommodation to regularly review business performance against relevant agreed targets and key performance indicators.
- Ensure adherence to business financial systems, processes and reporting is met in a timely manner.
- Develop and manage the Accommodation East budget and deliver high-quality services that contribute to compliance at all times.
- Promote a person-centred approach to care and service to ensure all staff, residents and clients are treated with respect and dignity.
- Visit and work in assigned region of accommodation homes.
Skills & experience
- Degree, post graduate qualification or certificate in Education, Disability, Community or Health Services and management experience in aged, disability and/or community sectors and special education
- Previous experience managing Accommodation Services
- Detailed working knowledge of the NDIS reform and relevant national and state governments’ policies and funding models
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and well-developed organisational skills
- Exceptional communication, influencing, and interpersonal skills
- Victorian driver's licence
VMCH are a Catholic not-for-profit organisation, providing services including affordable housing, residential aged care, retirement living, community and disability services and specialist education to 7,600 people across Victoria. We operate in over 50 locations, have 2,600+ employees and over 600 volunteers maintaining our 24/7 service to vulnerable people across Victoria.
If you meet the above criteria and are passionate about making a positive difference in people’s lives, we would love to hear from you!
To work at VMCH, you will be required to supply proof of work rights, an Australian Criminal History Check and a Victorian Employee Working with Children Check. You may also be required to supply an International Police Check.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time